1. Please talk about the family member whom you like best.
2. Please tell us one of the unforgettable things your parents did for you.
3. What kind of friend do you want to make? Why?
4. If you were a tourist guide, which place of interest in China would you take your foreign friends to? Why?
5. What can you learn from team sports like football, basketball etc?
6. Do you think vegetables are good for our health? Why (not)?
7. Would you please describe your favorite season? What can you do in that season?
8. To you and your classmates, what is the most popular way to spend weekends?
9. What is your favorite day in a week? What do you usually do on that day?
10. Do you often go to parks? Please say something about the importance of parks in people’s lives.
11. Do you know Christmas Day? Tell us what you know about it.
12. Do you think animals in the zoo are happy or not? Why?
13. Do you like reading books? Why (not)?
14. What is your favorite fairy tale? Why do you like it?
15. Describe the unhappiest day in your life. What happened?
16. Do you like the movie star Jackie Chan? What do you know about him?
17. Are you a healthy boy/girl? Name three ways to keep yourself healthy.
18. What will you do for your mother on Mother’s Day?
19. Do you think learning a musical instrument is necessary to every child? Why (not)?
20. Do you like the city you live in? Why (not)?
21. If you were the principal (校长) of your school, what changes would you like to make to your school?
22. Please name three things that you can do to protect the environment.
23. What’s your favorite food? Can you imagine what kind of food people will eat in the future?
24. Talk about the most exciting trip you have ever taken.
25. Do you think students should be punished by teachers if they do something wrong? Why (not)?
26. Which country would you like to visit most? Why?
27. When you grow up, what kind of job will you choose? Why?
28. Is it necessary to make plans for your study? Why (not)?
29. Do you think primary school should have more English classes? Why (not)?
30. If your teacher makes a mistake in class, what will you do? Why?
31. Do you think playing computer games is good for you? Why (not)?
32. If possible, do you want to have any sisters or brothers? Why (not)?
33. Who is your best friend at school? Name three things you like about him/her.
34. How do you usually celebrate your birthday? What kind of gifts do you like most?
35. Do you usually receive lucky money at Spring Festival? What do you usually do with it?
36. Do you like Western fast food? Why do you think it is popular in China?
37. If you have a chance to organize an activity for your class, what activity will you choose? Why？
38. Do you like watching TV? Why (not)?
39. Which university would you like to go to in the future? Why?
40. Do you have a pet? Why do you think people like raising pets?
41. Who is your favorite cartoon character? Why do you like him/her?
42. Are you taking any after-school classes? What can you learn from your after-school classes?
43. What kind of students do you think are the most successful ones in your class? Do you want to be like that?
44. How much pocket money do you have each day/week/month? How do you use them?
45. What do you usually do when you are unhappy?
46. Do you like shopping in the supermarket? Why (not)?
47. What kind of birthday gift do you like best? Why?
48. What do you think we should do to keep a balanced diet?
49. Are you nervous when you take exams? What do you usually do about it?
50. What do you think your hometown will be like in 10 years?
51. When you could make your own decisions for the first time, what did you do?
52. Do you have good eyesight? Name three things we can do to protect our eyes.
53. Where do you prefer to live, in the city or in the countryside? Why?
54. Do you think a cell phone is necessary for primary students? Why?
55. What do you think life will be like in 2030?
56. Would you like to be a volunteer of some big events? Why (not)?
57. How much time did you spend preparing for this competition? What did you do?
58. In your opinion, what is the best way to improve your oral English?
59. What’s your name? Does your name have any special meaning?
60. Many students like having birthday parties. What do you think of it?
61. When you were a very little kid, who looked after you? Could you tell us an unforgettable thing happened then?
62. Birds have wings, so they can fly in the sky. If you had wings, what would you do?
63. How will you prepare before traveling to a foreign country?
64. You can speak Chinese and English now. Do you want to learn other foreign languages? Why (not)？
65. Water is important in our lives. Name three things we can do to save water.