2010年参加21世纪杯赛的同学额：我们在这里陆续开设阅读和讨论区，期盼你的留言, 我们将随时更新同学发来的稿子和提出的看法， 如果你有新的想法和观点，请发邮件到： firstname.lastname@example.org
1. We are growing up, not only phisically but morally
"All students should be required to take at least one course in ethics, even if taking the course means a decreased emphasis on academic subjects." 所有的学生都应该被要求至少选修一门道德课，即使学这门课意味着会影响学术课程的学习。
1. Nowadays, people tend to attach less and less importance to the inculcation of morality.
2. Knowledge of ethics provides students with a correct view of life and career.
3. The goal of education is to help students grow not only intellectually, but also ethically.
"The purpose of education should be to create an academic environment that is separate from the outside world. This kind of environment is ideal because it allows students to focus on important ideas without being held back by practical concerns."
2 .We are growing up mentally as well as socially
It is near-sighted to isolate students from the outside world.
1. A common misconception about education is that the so-called “important ideas” students learn at schools have nothing to do with the practical world.
2. Actually, students’ knowledge of the outside world contributions to their academic studies.
3. Furthermore, the ultimate purpose of education is to train workers and citizens who can adapt themselves to and make contributions to the society outside the campus.