151. What is the most imp
152. Many parts of the world are losing imp
153. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A zoo has no useful purpose. Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.
154. In some countries, people are no longer allowed to smoke in many public places and office buildings. Do you think this is a good rule or a bad rule? Use specific reasons and details to support your position.
155. Plants can provide food, shelter, clothing, or medicine. What is on
158. When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, many people listen. Do you think we should pay attention to these opinions? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
160. When people need to complain about a product or poor service, some prefer to complain in writing and others prefer to complain in person. Which way do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
162. Some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars every year. Do you think these people deserve such high salaries? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
164. People do many different things to stay healthy. What do you do for good health? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
165. You have decided to give several hours of your time each month to improve the communityswheresyou live. What is on
169. People listen to music for different reasons and at different times. Why is music imp
172. When students move to a new school, they sometimes face problems. How can schools help these students with their problems? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.
174. Every generation of people is different in imp
175. Some students like classesswheresteachers lecture (do all of the talking) in class. Other students prefer classesswheresthe students do some of the talking. Which type of class do you prefer? Give specific reasons and details to support your choice.
176. Holidays honor people or events. If you could create a new holiday, what person or event would it honor and how would you want people to celebrate it? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.
178. The 21st century has begun. What changes do you think this new century will bring? Use examples and details in your answer.
179. What are some of the qualities of a good parent? Use specific details and examples to explain your answer.
180. Movies are popular all over the world. Explain why movies are so popular. Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.
181. In your country, is there more need for land to be left in its natural condition or is there more need for land to be developed for housing and industry? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
182. Many people have a close relationship with their pets. These people treat their birds, cats, or other animals as members of their family. In your opinion, are such relationships good? Why or why not? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
183. Films can tell us a lot about the countryswheresthey were made. What have you learned about a country from watching its movies? Use specific examples and details to support your response.
185. You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Which would you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice.